Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Other Kids Are Abusing My Child What Can I Do

English: Bullying on IRFE in March 5, 2007, th... (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
My child is being teased,shoved around and beat up in school and on the bus.  I have spoke to teachers and the principle of the school and nothing is being done about the abuse.

What else can I do?

If you find out that your child is being beat-up by other students.  You as a parent should be worried.

Most teenage suicide is due to bullying or abuse.  I was teased physically abused by other kids all the way up to 7th. grade.

I will tell you it hurts deep enough to make you wish you where dead.  I thought of suicide at the time.

My mother stepped in because one of my bullies live on our block.  She was 2 years older than myself.

She was bigger way bigger than myself.  My mother took care of her.  This girl knocked on our door.  My mother pulled her into the house and gave her a beating.

She told the girl if she told anyone who did this she would do the same to her parents.

After that I came home crying from other kids bullying me.  My mother broke a broom stick over her knee.  She told me not to come back until I fight the person that keeps hurting me.

When authorities can't or won't stop the abuse click her  If your ready to take action.


Enhanced by Zemanta