Monday, June 4, 2012

How to Wash a Baseball Hat

English: Blue Baseball CapEnglish: Blue Baseball Cap (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


If you are wondering how you can wash a stinky,dirty baseball hat you came to the right place.


If you are worried about washing your baseball hat don't worry anymore.

My husband has a lot of baseball hats that he adores,so naturally I was afraid to wash his hats.

His hats stunk so bad.  I don't know how he could stand to wear them on his head.

One day I emptied out the dishwasher and thought to myself I wonder if the dishwasher could wash my husbands baseball cap.

Honestly I was scared to try washing his baseball hat but I thought what the hell.

I was amazed to how clean his baseball hat looked.  If you have a dishwasher this is the safest way to clean most baseball hats.

If you do not have a dishwasher that is fine.  Here is a great article on other ways to clean your baseball hat.

Ways to Wash Baseball Caps

Find instructions on how to wash your baseball hats in the dishwasher.  If you have no dishwasher.  Here is some tips on other safe ways to wash base ball hats.


Enhanced by Zemanta